Social Media Manager – Applications Open Now
Love Content Creation?
Strategically creating content to support marketing objectives is an exciting and rewarding experience. You need to be willing to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and have a knack for creating awesome content on-the-fly.
We are on a mission to overturn what’s not working in the world of digital marketing, by leveraging proven marketing fundamentals in a modern digital orientated world. Our vibrant and energetic team is passionate about digital marketing and loves pushing the envelope from a marketing technology perspective.
ZOOLOGIC is a fast-growing agency who provides you with ongoing company-supported education and training, as well as participation in specialist industry events. ZOOLOGIC employees also get two extra days annual leave: your birthday, and a self-declared public holiday!
We are looking for a passionate and driven Social Media Manager to manage a client with multiple brands and their associated social media accounts. You will be responsible for managing multiple social media channels, repurposing content, and working closely with our production team to create new content, scheduling, as well as community management.
You will have the opportunity to develop content strategies & plans, and then bring them to life for clients through your skillset in writing, videography, and photography, with deployment across all social media platforms.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing creative and engaging content strategies and territories
- Develop detailed content plans & calendars based on given strategies
- Planning and delivering strategic social posts & blog content through engaging written, video, photographic and digital formats in the given brand’s tone of voice, deployed via social platforms and blog posts.
- Driving audience engagement across social media platforms by managing and inspiring digital communities to talk about our clients’ brands.
- Varied client account management responsibilities from a social media management perspective, including the support of clients employees and industry participants in Instagram Live events.
The successful applicant will have:
- A strong creative instinct demonstrated through prior social posts, blog posts, photography, and videography examples.
- Copywriting experience with a knack for applying varied brand tones of voice gained through previous marketing roles.
- Experience in managing a range of social media platforms, with knowledge as to best practice content implementation approaches to drive engagement and business results.
The successful applicant will also be a self-starter who is willing to go above and beyond to deliver at a high level of quality at speed and show amazing attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience / skillset:
- At least 3 years social media management experience, with a deep understanding of most social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tiktok and YouTube.
- Excellent copywriting, photography, and videography skills – proven through examples.
- Ability to produce social media marketing strategies and content plans
- Great time management skills as you will need to juggle multiple brands and priorities.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism and incorporate feedback in your work.
- A willingness to collaborate strategically and operate with agility as our business grows and pivots over time.
- Is ambitious to learn and grow with an opportunity to take on more responsibility over time.
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proactive and energetic personality with an inquiring, investigative mind.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Collaborator who works well across teams and functions, with the ability to manage a fast-paced workload with enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
Prior account management experience with a marketing agency will also be highly regarded.
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking to join a fun and vibrant team where you can make a difference for a broad range of clients, then we want to hear from you.
Please apply via email with your resume and a cover letter – email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Referrals will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.
Your application will be treated confidentially to allow you to handle your job hunt sensitively.
Note: To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in Australia. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.