We have an excellent opportunity to join our thriving agency, managing a handful of clients and leading the agency’s production pipeline with benefits such as:
EPIC Extra Leave – In addition to your annual leave, each year, you’ll get your birthday off, 2 doona days, and up to 5 additional days based on performance!
- Top Tech – Includes a company-paid mobile, ultrawide monitor, virtual reality meetings, and more.
Full time work from home – Client meetings & team catch-ups aside!
$80~90k package dependant on experience.
Each Account Manager at ZOOLOGIC has dual responsibilities; managing a handful of assigned clients and a functional operations role.
For this particular role, the functional operations responsibility will be managing the throughput of the agency’s production pipeline:
- Managing Assigned Clients: The successful candidate will be assigned a handful of clients to manage daily. Client satisfaction and strong relationships are the keys to our success. Therefore the successful candidate will need an outgoing entrepreneurial mindset with an ambition to deliver a premium service at every step.
- Production Pipeline: Includes responsibility for the end-to-end throughput of the agency’s production jobs, including strategically sound briefing, scoping & messaging at the outset to achieve the client’s needs, right through to managing the production with the ZOOLOGIC design, copywriting & production teams to deliver a second-to-none output for clients.
You must have marketing communications experience developing a broad range of digital marketing assets, including brief development and management for design & copywriting. As well as managing production jobs right through to completion to ensure that all client needs are met.
Our focus on eCommerce marketing means production leadership & management responsibilities for projects such as Shopify store & marketing automation launches, landing pages, EDMs, blogs & advertising assets.
To round out this role, you will contribute to agency growth by leading the production of ZOOLOGIC-owned agency and eCommerce brands.
The successful candidate must be willing to meet with clients in Sydney and Wollongong. While making the most of a flexible hybrid working model that balances time with the ZOO team and working from home.
What We Need From You:
- Deliver high-quality output to project deadlines by managing the daily needs of our clients and their marketing campaigns.
- Implement eCommerce, lead generation, and digital marketing plans to achieve optimal results.
- Operate with an entrepreneurial sense of urgency to support the agency’s growth ambitions.
- Build new client relationships and ensure our existing relationships with key clients are healthy and strong as they’re the lifeblood of our business.
- Provide strategic counselling to clients to aid their marketing campaigns. This includes developing strategic plans, client proposals, recommendations, and support in interpreting campaign performance.
- Demonstrate expert-level knowledge to clients ensuring they understand they’ve made a strong decision in partnering with us.
- Showcase your enthusiasm and passion for digital marketing and all things eCommerce. We live this and expect no less from you.
- At least 5+ years of account management or production management experience is required.
- Our clients come first: an outgoing, empathetic, and people-first mentality with a hands-on approach is essential for this position.
- Results talk: proven and demonstrable experience with marketing strategy and communications is required.
- Do you know marketing? Do you understand the full ecosystem of digital media assets (Shopify, landing pages, EDMs, SEM, social, programmatic, etc.)? And do you have a proven track record in developing complex and successful marketing campaign strategies.
- No comfort zones: Strong presentation skills, including an ability to demonstrate value to clients and serve as a trusted digital advisor, is a must for this position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write professional yet conversational emails to clients and third parties and take the lead in client meetings are required.
- Demonstrated time management and product management skills. We’re not micromanagers and would expect you to get things done independently.
- Winning Personality: A positive and can-do attitude that resonates throughout your team and the company is necessary.
- The Office: Demonstrated familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team of digital marketing adventures, send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.